01 – ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
With a wealth of experience in the GCC, our team of experts understands the local market dynamics, especially within a global context, and quickly adapts to your individual needs and requirements. Our team is fully equipped to work on various accounting systems, taking on all your paperwork while giving you the time to focus on your business growth.
We help you:
- Digitise your paperwork
- Set-up your accounting system
- Select adequate software solutions, including cloud-based applications
- Plan your financials, including financial re-modelling
- Compile financial statement of accounts
- Create statutory accounts
- Prepare cash flow statements and cash flow forecasts
- Examine your current business performance and point out areas of improvement
- Set-up a feasible business plan
02 – AUDIT & ASSURANCE
At IAS, we offer the full spectrum of financial auditing services, from external and internal audits to risk analysis and general advisory. We systematically review all your accounting information and evaluate your operations, giving you a clear overview of all your financial activities while advising you on how to improve processes and procedures.
• Audit of Financial Statements
• Comprehensive Internal Audits
• Corporate Reporting Services
• Regulatory Compliance
• General Accounting Advisory
• Risk Assurance and Risk Management
• Financial Reporting Solutions
• Other Assurance Services
03 – TAX RELATED
Ever since the UAE Government introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) to the country in 2018, local organisations must comply with the new rules and regulations. At IAS, we have certified tax experts who will help you with all tax-related queries, including VAT-related matters, while ensuring that your business meets all the requirements of the UAE law.
• VAT Implementation & Transitional Support
• VAT Registration
• VAT De-Registration
• VAT Compliance
• VAT and Indirect Taxes
• Business Impact Analysis
• Transaction Advisory
• Tax Dispute Resolution
• Corporate Tax:
– Following international best practises and strategic objectives, the UAE is in the process of introducing a corporate tax regime which will become effective for financial years starting on or after 1 June 2023. Against this backdrop, all businesses and commercial activities across the country will be taxed based on their net income or profit – all governed by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
– At IAS, we offer corporate and business tax advice and will help you with all queries, including tax scopes and rates, tax compliance and exemptions, taxation linked to industry sectors and free zones, as well as tax credits and administration. Regardless of the size of your company, our team of experts will make sure that all your financial activities are as tax efficient as possible by giving you appropriate guidance whenever needed.
– For more information on the UAE’s corporate tax regime, please check out these helpful FAQs.
04 – ADVISORY SERVICES
As a consultancy, at IAS, we not only check your records and help enhance your financial activities but share our advice and expert knowledge to assist you in optimising your business operations. From business succession planning and benchmarking to financial metrics, acquisition, and transaction support – we’ve got you covered.
• Economic Substance Regulations (ESR)
• Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) Regulations
• Business Valuation
• Trademark Registration (TM) & Acquisition
• Financial Feasibility Studies
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Consulting Services for Company Set-Ups
• Company Liquidation Services
05 – BUSINESS SUPPORT & OUTSOURCED SERVICES
At IAS, many of our clients are SMEs which prefer hiring third parties to take care of their accounting needs. Following an outsourcing strategy not only helps SMEs to significantly reduce costs but to better focus on the main elements of their businesses. With this in mind, we have tailored several of our services to specifically match the requirements of SMEs.
• Financial Reporting Solutions
• Payroll Services
• Company Formation & Secretarial Services
06 – LEGAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
With more than 15 years of experience in the field of legal accounting services, our legal accounting consultancy team at IAS has extensive knowledge of the local corporate laws and collaborated with numerous major organisations and law firms in the country.
Our team supports companies with regards to various legal matters, ranging from labour disputes, charges of fraud and embezzlement to bankruptcy and insolvency procedures. As part of our offerings, we provide independent accounting, liquidation, and financial reports, as well as consultancy services concerning the legal paperwork and court meetings.
But more than that, we act as a sovereign partner, assisting you with all the relevant documents to support your cases in the best way possible.
07 – BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
At IAS, our objective is to take your business to the next level. Apart from our comprehensive accounting services to help you control your expenses, we assist you in finding innovative ways to improve your revenue streams.
What do we do?
Our dedicated team of business consultants will meet with key members of your senior management to work on a creative action plan addressing the status quo of the organization while envisioning its future state.
Our workshops are designed to encourage senior staff members to becoming more creative and proactive concerning the demands of local, regional, and global markets. By taking a closer look at the organisation’s leadership ability, corporate culture, resources, teams, talents, and other aspects of your company, we support you in transforming your business into a successful corporate undertaking that meets your current future vision and is well equipped for new challenges coming your way.